Voyeur by Fiona Cole

Pages: 310
Release Date: April 26th 2018
Publisher: kindle edition
Buy: Amazon
Add: Goodreads

Synopsis...
I didn’t know she was my student the first time I paid to watch her at Voyeur. 

Once she walked into my classroom, another smiling college freshman, I knew I should stop going. Stop watching. 

But I couldn’t do it. Everything about her makes me want more, and once I realize she wants me too, the temptation becomes irresistible. 

The worst part is that she has no idea her professor is the one watching behind the glass. 

I just have to hope that once she finds out the truth, she wants the same thing I do. Because now that I've seen all of her, I can't look away.

My Thoughts.
Anyone who likes a feisty heroine and not to mention a hot alpha professor, this is your book! 

Honestly when I first read the blurb of this upcoming book by Fiona Cole, I could not wait for release day so I had to get it as an ARC for review. Student - professor/teacher relationships and  forbidden romances are my favourite type of concepts to read and this book certainly did not disappoint. 

Voyeur is a dual perspective novel based on the characters Oaklyn Derringer and Callum Pierce. Oaklyn is in need of money and fast in order to support herself financially through college after her parents spent her tuition savings and student loans are out of the question. Olivia, Oaklyn's friend suggests working in a family owned 'sex club' where she can perform and earn a large amount of money fast. 

Now not to be judgmental or anything...but Oaklyn wasn't as hesitant as you would expect when given the option to perform at a sex club, but hey! I'm not judging lol. 

Enter Callum, a daytime professor and night time voyeur who meets his student at this very club and has no idea that the girl of his fantasies is in fact his student. That is until he sees her in his lecture hall where attraction is inevitable, his obsession is uncontrollable and his desire to make her his is definite. As Oaklyn and Dr Pierce explore their sensual desires, Callum's long kept secrets start to unravel. 

" i dove in and began devouring her lips, eating her promise straight from them. I wanted to take her everywhere with me."

I would definitely recommend this book for those who love forbidden romances and would like to indulge in the taboo's in society. This book is full of painful pasts, sensual scenes and sizzling chemistry.


My Rating: 5 Stars!!
*I received an ARC for an Honest Review*

Comments

Popular Posts