My First Post - The Origin of My Book Journey!

Since this is my first post I guess it makes sense to share the first reads that led me to explore the new adult genre.

The first Book that I read was Losing it by Cora Carmack. Teacher - Student romances were very popular at this time and I remember reading this in 2014 and loving it because of the humor and awkwardness, that I guess all girls face when they have a crush LOL. ( Or not if your the confident type ;) I guess this was around the time when new adults books were emerging and shifting from the young adult genre.
Losing it series (Book 1 & 2 ) by Cora Carmack
And then I started reading the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines, one of my all time favorite book series! I mean who doesn't love an Abbi Glines book! Rush and Blaire are definitely my favorite couple amongst all her books. If you haven't read them yet go check them out!

Too Far series by Abbi Glines
Another one of my Favourite new adult authors is Coleen Hoover who wrote the slammed series and I know - forbidden romance themes seem to be featuring a lot in this post and no doubt that there will be more to come ;D  ( Do let me know if you want any recommendations on this genre because I do have a lot of recommendations of this theme that I've read!)
Slammed series by Colleen Hoover
So those were the top three authors that made me fall in love with reading, and since then I've read so many books and I cant wait to post and share my thoughts with you guys! There are themes  which I usually look for when I am looking for a book to read here are my top seven ( Should have been five but I couldn't narrow it down ) :

1. Older hero Younger Heroine
2. MC romance
3.Next Door Neighbor romance
4. Forbidden romance 
5. Best friends Older Brother
6. Reclusive/moody/mysterious/ hero
7. Protective / Billionaire Heroes

So these are the types of books that I tend to read a lot of and you can expect me to review and share my thoughts on. What are your top favourite themes, the ones that you find yourselves going back for more? Do let me know in the comments section below:)

Comments

Popular Posts