Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation #1) By Bella Jewel

Pages: 251
Release Date: 26th January 2016
Publisher: Create Space Independent Publishing
Series: MC Sinners Next Generation
Buy: Amazon
Add: Goodreads

Synopsis...
I am the good girl, the one who does no wrong.
Daughter to a ferocious and strong MC President, I know what protection feels like.
Until one night changes everything - and not a single person in the world can protect me from it, not even my dad.
Suffocating. Alone. Desperate.
I let my problems live deep inside until there is no longer anywhere to run.
I need an escape. Anything to make the pain go away.
Trouble comes for me, and I don't fight it.
I tried so hard to believe in what I was,
But nobody understood.
Not until him. Not until Lucas.
He sees me. He believes in me.
He refuses to let me drown.
He’s my way out. My escape.
But Lucas is forbidden. He’s a cop. I’m in danger. And my father is trying to protect what can’t be protected.
There can only be one outcome.
Pandemonium.  

My Thoughts
I remember being so excited when this book was announced till the point I was mentally counting down the days to the release date. This book is a standalone novel so the series can be read in any order much like most of the books written by Bella Jewel. What you find however with her books, is that the characters and settings interlink so in order to fully understand each character it is best to read the books in order.

So about the book – it is following the MC Sinner’s series where the lead characters are the children of the MC Sinners’ now grown up. This book Lead is Ava – Jackson’s and serenity’s daughter. Before I get into this review I it will be impossible to show my enthusiasm for this book as part of the reason why I was so excited was because Jackson’s and Serenity’s story was by all-time favourite (I have read the book more times than I can count! ) so do read this book before you read this as there story is a must read.

Ava, 23 is captured along with another girl who is the daughter of another MC Leader in order to send a message to their fathers. However, in the tension and terrifying circumstances the captor tells Ava to decide who he shall kill - the girl or herself. In the heat and pressurising situation, words slip out of her mouth and the girl gets shot dead.  This story is about Ava haunted with at experience and she is trying to deal with the guilt of nightmares sometimes through alcoholism, drugs leaving her feeling terribly alone and not understood.

I drop to my knees on the floor and whimper helplessly. So alone. So broken. I want to stop seeing her face. I want it to go the hell away.

Enter 30 year old , detective Lucas Black, who finds Ava fallen down on the sidewalk one night. He becomes somewhat of her carer and protector as he can sense she battling with demons and he tries to become her confider. . Lucas is no stranger to guilt and has his demons he has been battling with. As Ava confides in Lucas she realises that the two of them are more alike than she thinks.As Ava tries to grow closer Lucas is resists his attraction.

“Give me your eyes, Ava.”
I lift my eyes and stare into his, so dark, seemingly empty yet he’s given nothing but kindness. He has a rugged, dangerous face, but he has manged to make me feeling nothing but comfort in his presence. This the kind of man my father and his club run from , the kind of man they despise, yet he’s walked me through my darkest hour.
Lucas is dangerous, a dangerous hero.

Lucas is all alpha, broody , protective hero who has a past with serenity's father Jackson. If there is anything that I found kind of strange is him constantly calling Ava a kid but later sleeping with her, not gonna lie i found it a bit weird... 😆

Ava is a strong, confident , but fragile heroine who is an expert in hiding her feeling and emotions to her own family and thinks about others first before herself. I loved her character because it shows the different dimensions of us as humans, how we are sensitive, selfish,  and breakdown at times but as long as you have people who care about you , you can overcome struggles.

I LOVED this story , it was emotional, heartbreaking and beautifully written. I find that the characters were developed exceptionally and the involvement in other characters gave insight in who the next story will be focused on making us being anticipating another book. And that is the genius of Bella as she can get us readers look forward to the next book whilst reading another.


Definitely recommend this Book, it is a must read as like all the other books written by Bella Jewel.
My Rating:
5 Stars!!

Comments

Popular Posts